The Market Development Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst will assist the Global Market Development Team to turn data into insights. The Marketing Analyst will contribute to multiple projects and own several ongoing responsibilities, including, but not limited to, dashboard generation for key product lines, and analysis of user behavior patterns helping to further define and delineate customer segments. The digital marketing analyst collaborates with market development managers to use segmentation insights to attract qualified leads, deliver resonant messages, and drive decisions for the display of dynamic content.
- Develop and manage weekly Leads Analytics scorecards, working with the Sr. Digital Market
- Development Manager and the Global Marketing Team. Develop a familiarity with data trends and expertise with company databases.
- Formulate and test hypotheses to ensure and improve accurate reporting and integrity of data generated from all regions.
- Partner with Market Development Managers to produce reports and analytics of digital marketing programs and selected business focus areas on a monthly basis (or more frequent cadence) to identify key trends and recommended actions.
- Contribute to the development of customer web journeys and identify opportunities to accelerate online ordering/add to cart metrics.
- Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing content to support multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support programs in the digital and social marketing channels.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Some travel may be required (10%).