Our client, a non-profit organization in the D.C. area, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their Services team. This team manages all performance analyses and optimization efforts across several marketing programs within the organization. This Marketing Analytics Analyst will support the web analytics efforts, and reporting & analysis of cross-channel marketing campaigns across clients.
Candidates should have 2+ years experience with cross marketing campaign tracking, data collection, reporting and performance analyses across marketing channels and website performance reporting.
- Facilitate Data Collection, Processing & Upload for reporting requirements
- Process data from internal & external stakeholders for database upload and report generation
- Cross-channel Campaign Tracking Planning, Implementation & Quality Control
- Adobe/Omniture Automated Dashboard Management
- Pull and upload dashboards along with key report quality control
- Learn to develop automated reports for repeat and new asks
- Digital campaign tracking, campaign ID creation & management
- Maintain campaign IDs for back-end reporting by campaign and channel
- Learn to update classification tables around the asks in Adobe back-end CMS
- Process and pull data ad hoc to support clients and marketing managers
- Learn/refine ability to present said data so actionable
- New Product/Offer Classification and update classification tables on new offer implementations