- This posting is for potential future opportunities with local Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Clients
- Local Candidates only please
- Must be eligible to work in the US as a W2 employee
If you were to be selected as Digital Marketing Analyst you would be responsible for providing analysis, insights, and reporting in support of our Client's consumer initiatives.
The position requires proven experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, and additional experience with data and analytics tools used in paid marketing, onsite and social testing & targeting methodologies, membership programs and cross-channel consumer marketing.
Must be adept at gathering data and information from these and other sources and distilling it down to the key insights needed by a business stakeholder. Position requires a creative and diligent problem solver and have strong oral and written communication skills. Being able to answer business questions and translate complex information into tangible recommendations will be important.
Analysis & Insights: Investigate and analyze web usage data to identify trends in consumer behavior. Provide insights into the consumer journey and recommendations for optimization and improvement. Provide competitive research and analysis to track and trend Meredith's competitive landscape and positioning in the marketplace.
Reporting & Analytics: Identify and help develop new metrics and report creation to provide new insights. Pursue enhanced data capture and seek new sources of data.
Partnership & Communication: Establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders through regular communication, in person or otherwise. Participate in strategic discussions, goal setting, and present key findings on a consistent basis, helping stakeholders understand performance relative to goals.
Data Enrichment & Governance: Contribute to the accuracy/integrity of data through validation, testing, and documentation. Contribute to standardization and governance efforts.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with data-focused languages such as Python and predictive modeling software such as R, SAS, or SPSS.
- Familiarity with paid marketing data and analytics like Kenshoo, Marin, Adwords, Facebook.
- Familiarity with website and email test and targeting data, analytics, and tools like Monetate and Maximizer
- Experience working with email service providers like Experian and Epsilon.
- Experience with ad-serving tools including Google Adwords, DART, Atlas, or Real Media.