Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Digital Marketing Account Manager in Irving, TX.
Only local candidates to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex will be considered since this position does not offer relocation.
- Meet or exceed campaign goals as defined within campaign briefs
- Meet or exceed key objectives set for all accounts
- Continue to analyze profitability for each assigned account by understanding their monthly or project-based revenue and how that should convert to time spent on the account
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue by listening for/ identifying said opportunities as well as drafting and securing approval of scope for project-based work
- Have a realistic, and consistent pulse on agency/client relationship and continually identify risks/opportunities.
- Supporting the Onboarding Process & Inbound Strategic Plan Development Phase
- Managing Accounts by Campaigns
- Managing the Communication & Direction of the Work Being Done by the Client Delivery Team
- Maintaining Consistent Communication & Fostering Relationships with Daily Points of Contact:
- Serve as the strategic account partner and client advocate
- Understand client's business, culture, organizational needs, values, and opportunities and the industry trends shaping their markets
- Hold yourself accountable for account success, delivery quality and client satisfaction
- Grow & build strong rapport with day-to-day contacts by positioning self as a trusted-partner and subject matter expert aka making raving Mojo fans out of our contacts!
- Driving Out-of-Scope and Project-Based Revenue
- Identify opportunities for account growth
- Write and gain internal and client approval of SOWs for OOS and project-based revenue
- 2-5 years’ experience in online/digital marketing
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Detailed oriented - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Highly collaborative team leader - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Strategic/Holistic Thinker - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Avid learner and researcher relating to Inbound/Digital best practices
- Excellent problem solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner or escalates them when appropriate; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.