Our client, a large Healthcare company, is looking for Digital Marketing Project Manager to support the development, management and execution of digital strategy and initiatives for the Solution Products (Group Insurance; Voluntary; Dental; Behavioral; Pharmacy and Vision). In partnership with the Digital Team, this role will help to drive the way our client defines and prioritizes its core digital capabilities for the Solutions, by helping to build project plans to execute what is needed to enable a retail focus/digital service, and design the specific experiences to bring the value propositions to life via digital. Segment partners and the Digital Team will rely on this team to deliver an integrated digital strategy and articulate digital best practices for B2B and direct to consumer marketing and project manage digital priorities through implementation.
- Partner with Digital Team to define and utilize learnings from current and prior digital campaigns to support the creation of effective digital strategies optimized to drive awareness, engagement and growth, in a cost effective way.
- Promote the integration of SME’s across the Digital Team to ensure seamless and integrated project delivery.
- Ability to manage across diverse matrix teams and programs and align competing priorities for team success.
- Work with Digital Team and segments to support the design, development and implementation of an integrated digital strategy (B2B and D2C) to deliver effective and efficient campaigns/projects/programs that align with client business objectives.
- Contribute to the digital marketing strategy and execution efforts in partnership with segment marketing leaders, Digital Team and other Team’s. Develop, test, and roll out client and customer initiatives that take an innovative approach to better serve our clients and customers.
- Project manages campaigns and initiatives, across Solutions, staying connected with all Teams and segment partners to ensure a timely and accurate delivery/launch.
- In collaboration with Digital Teams, define, evaluate and develop success metrics for measuring digital initiatives.
- Closely align with Digital Teams, Market Research and Web Analytics to identify what drives client and customer decisions and engagement. Consolidate and apply learnings to digital strategies.
- Understand the full digital ecosystem, is well versed in how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, as well as how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- Manage agile projects across Business/IT, align resources, facilitate status meetings, multi-level reporting and working independently within the digital team.