Our client, a leader in survival/emergency preparedess is looking to hire a full-time Digital Marketer, SEO/SEM/PPC. The amazing part about this opportunity is that they're open to working with someone on a 100% remote basis. That's right! You can do this job right from your home office. We are looking for someone with 40 hours a week to dedicate to this project. Please take a look at the responsibilities, duties and qualifications. If you're interested please share an updated resume.
• Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
• Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
• Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
• Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media websites.
• Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
• Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
• Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
• Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
• Execute or manage social media campaigns to inform search marketing tactics.
• Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
• Purchase or negotiate placement of listings in local search engines, directories, or digital mapping technologies.
• Execute or manage banner, video, or other non-text link ad campaigns.
• Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
• Prepare electronic commerce designs or prototypes, such as storyboards, mock-ups, or other content, using graphics design software.
• Google Adwords
• Display Marketing
• Pay Per Click
• Search Engine Optimization
• Wordpress familiarity with HTML, CSS but no coding...work with developers