Our client, a well respected Indianapolis institution for almost 100 years, is seeking a Digital Marketer to take their SEO and CRO to the next level! As a member of the Digital Marketing team you’ll play an integral role in growing revenues. You will lead and execute best in class search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing and conversion rate optimization (CRO) practices across multiple web properties, digital products and marketing technology platforms. You will be a part of a digital transformation and help chart the course for future state.
What we want you to accomplish:
- Search Engine Optimization – Work proactively and reactively as it relates to Google, Yahoo and Bing search algorithm changes in an effort to better rank company content as it relates to UX and the competitive landscape, but primarily the ideal customer experience (UX)
- Lead content marketing strategy and corresponding KPIs
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Hypothesize, test, measure and prove efficiencies and inefficiencies in the path to meaningful customer conversions
- Digital Marketing Dashboard – Working with other members of the wider team, lead regular reporting across a variety of online and offline sources to quantitatively show customer impact of return on investment (ROI).
- Weekly strategic data analysis reporting (written and/or verbal) to leadership with an emphasis on recommendations moving forward.
- Manage relationships across a variety of departments: eCommerce, IT, Web Development, Product Development, Creative, Independent Sales Offices (x140), senior leadership and other business units
- Successfully built, launched and measured multiple (12+) content marketing strategies in last 24 months
- Multiple examples (10+) of successfully executing and optimizing paid digital (SEM) campaigns via platforms like Google Ad Network, Google Display Network, Criteo, Facebook and Twitter
- Demonstrated success curating content across multiple content management systems (CMS) including Wordpress.
- Proven ability to leverage Google Analytics to inform data driven decisions and strategy while training others
- Deep understanding of the role of converged media approach to paid, owned and earned media within a digital marketing campaign.
- SEO, SEM, CRO and other martech accreditations preferred (ie: semRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, misc email service providers (ESP), Optimizely, Conductor, Hotjar, Wistia, etc)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply NOW!!!!