Vitamin T has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning Specialist with an awesome client in Atlanta, GA. This is an on-site, full time, contract to permanent opportunity. This person will responsible for strategy, developing content and launching new interactive digital media and classroom learning tools from videos, podcasts and e-learning modules, games and mobile/social quizzes. Great opportunity to work in an innovative role making an impact on new digital media learnings. Apply today to learn more!
- Minimum of three years of instructional design and content development experience in publishing digital media, eLearning, or Instructor-led classroom solutions on multiple platforms.
- Excellent project management, planning, organization, and scheduling skills. Strong vendor management skills.
- Focus on creativity and innovation, challenging the status quo.
- Genuine curiosity about new media, and willingness and flexibility to continuously learn and immerse oneself in the evolving interactive social media environment.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, InDesign, Learning Management Systems; Digital Publishing Tools, working with subject matter experts.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to thrive in a respectful and professional culture.