Vitamin T has an immediate opening for a Digital Implementation Analyst to support a global advertising team onsite in the metro Detroit area. This is a full-time, temporary position.
About the Role:
The Digital Implementation Analyst will provide implementation support for digital measurement methods across the company. This web-savvy analyst must be highly detail-oriented, focused on producing on time solutions for a variety of business functions and have a passion being accurate and driving work products to completion.
The ideal candidate:
• Enjoys a team driven environment
• Is accommodating, cooperative, analytical, heads down and introspective
• Accepts pressure and the ability to switch from one item to the next as priorities change
• Accepts interruptions and being able to juggle work load are important qualities
Preferable technical skills:
• Familiarity and expertise in reading HTML/CSS markup and general front end web development experience
• Knowledge of Web analytics best practices and standards
• Browser inspection/console debugging experience
• QA process and documentation practices
• Familiarity with Jira collaborative software (Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira ticketing systems)
• Adobe Analytics familiarity
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marking preferred
• Previous analytic, implementation or QA experience leading projects or a team desired, preferably in a Marketing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic, logical and creative technical solutions to challenging problems
• Should have a solid understanding of CMS, application servers and database servers
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• High sense of awareness with a focus on listening
• Knowledge of CRM terminology and methods preferred
• Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility and authority as needed
• Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
• Highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
• 1+ years’ experience working in marketing or web related field
• Knowledge of at least one digital reporting suite such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, or Pointroll preferred
• Extensive knowledge of analytic tag debugging software (httpfox, Observe point, Charles) and/ or web developer tools.