Our client's in-house interactive team is in search of a Digital Image Designer with a strong background in sourcing, color correcting, key wording, saving for the web, and archiving a library of web-based images that are used in websites, emails, landing pages, and social media for premiere B2B brands.
As a key contributor of our in-house interactive team, you’ll have a voice and a hand in many digital marketing projects. You’ll be a brand steward, brand shaper, and a brand ambassador. When people say “what image would be best here?” in a meeting, you’ll be asked to offer critical thoughts about business objectives and how to solve them with innovative image solutions.
What’s in it for you:
- make a big impact on a major high-tech's brand on all web marketing properties
- run with a talented and fun team that gets to innovate and define branding on digital, web, and mobile solutions
- and get paid for doing it
What you’ll be doing:
- demonstrate sound design, image manipulation, and key wording principles to produce and archive a high-quality digital image library
- complete retouching of sourced digital files
- optimize images for the website
- review new photography. Color correct, add paths, masks, and shadows if needed.
- track, catalogue, and keyword photos in a database from concept to completion
- manage the image uploading and key wording processes
- collaborate with design and editorial teams to source the best image
- identify, recommend, and coordinate any innovative digital image archiving solutions
- work independently and as a part of a larger team
- interact clearly and confidently with internal clients to determine visual needs and present ideas
- be comfortable with doing detective work and research when needed