Mission: The mission of the Digital Graphic Designer (Web) is to focus on three key areas to successfully contribute to the organization:
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and trends; be able provide ideas for improvement of our website product.
- Understand the importance of solid design principles and how they translate to lead generation and conversion.
- Adhere to “form follows function” philosophy.
- Leverage established templates, style guides and asset library to create assets that are within brand standards (client and internal).
- Personable and collaborative with an ability to work independently in an agile environment.
- Able to accept and negotiate constructive feedback from various colleagues (Product Manager, Front-End Developer, Art Director, Client).
- Highly organized, able to deftly manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Must be able to work with attention to detail, while under pressure, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to proof all materials in an accurate manner, delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free drafts.
- Solid Adobe CC skills (in order of importance: PS, AI, XD, ID)
- Solid understanding of front-end web design (HTML, CSS, responsive grids)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- BFA in design strongly preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional business partners
- Create high-quality, efficient, error-free production of design compositions and wireframes for our clients.
- Create social profile design assets (cover photos, profile images, avatars) within pre-specified parameters for our clients.
- Adhere to branding guidelines and take creative direction from Art Director in implementing effective creative marketing assets across all channels – advertising (direct mail, banner ads, newsletters, social channels, PPC).
- Grow, maintain and efficiently organize stock photography library.
- Complete special design projects upon request (sales pitches, presentations, scope work).
- Assist business development team with service tickets and quote requests that require an understanding of design and front-end development capabilities of our system.
- Being in a small start-up environment, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time.