As a Digital Graphic Designer, you will produce creative, comprehensive layouts and high-level designs for deliverables requiring strong conceptualization of ideas in preparation of original art for digital and print media. You will manage design projects from concept through production and delivery, effectively prioritize work, balance multiple priorities simultaneously, establish timelines and estimates and identify resources to meet customer commitments and deadlines while working effectively in a team environment. Additionally, you will offer multifaceted conceptual design and delivery solutions to internal customers based on strategies relating to our business needs.
Standard working hours 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Overtime is required, as necessary, to meet deadlines.
Another requirement may be to assist with taking firm headshots. Minimal photography skills needed to complete this task. No photography background is needed.
• Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables within the EY brand standards
• Effectively create layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color while maintaining brand integrity by interpreting and applying brand guidelines
• Create, design interactive presentations
• Work with design team to grow the firm’s capabilities for creating digital content using interactive presentations and animated videos and redesigning/repurposing print media for use in a digital publishing environment
• Ability to understand the strategic direction of the professional services industry to provide creative, professional and functional design deliverables aligned with business needs
• Act as a project manager; communicate and negotiate project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates and schedule changes as necessary
• Educate and consult with customers to select effective design and deliverable options within budget and time frame
• Develop and advocate best practices and remain current with design and technological advancements within the creative community
• Evaluate conflicting requirements of multiple customers and accurately assesses project requirements, identify issues, make decisions and provide solutions
Knowledge and skills requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
• Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Strong creative, conceptual design skills
• Technical understanding of digital media and print production
• Intermediate experience with graphics software tools, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of firm brand/strategy; creating documents utilizing EY templates and standards
• Ability to utilize Adobe DPS or Mag+ to produce user interface design for mobile and web-based products is a plus
• A minimum of 3-5 years of related design experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
Design of Conceptual / logical data models 7-10 yrsData Profiling and Data Cleansing 4-6 yrsData Warehouse/ODS/Data marts/master data management design7-10 yrsData Modeling Tools and data warehousing technical documentation10+ yrsDesign/development in data warehouse availability, security, integrity 7-10 yrsProven experience in data warehouse technical lead role 4-6 yrsETL Design and Development10+ yrsBI Solutions 7-10 yrsMicrosoft SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS 7-10 yrs1Data volumetric analysis 4-6 yrsStrong experience in; Technical Leadership, Virtual Team Management, Analytical Thinking, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Communication, Management of Multiple Priorities, Collaboration, Mentoring
Bachelor�s degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs