Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for a Web/Digital Graphic Designer!
TITLE: Digital Graphic Designer
DURATION: 3 months+, with potential to go perm
LOCATION: San Francisco (on-site with Client)
The Designer will be responsible for conceptual development and innovative creative solutions for all digital marketing strategies. This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles such as email, mobile/desktop digital projects. In this role, the Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams. This individual reports to a Senior Designer.
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
• Design elevated and effective site and email experiences under the supervision of a Sr. Designer
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Ensure designs work within a responsive design system; reflects the brand look-and-feel by following brand standards and actively help develop graphic standards
• Concept stories that work across digital + print platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
• Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Work with Jr. Designers and production team to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print production team
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• 3-5 years of graphic design for web; an understanding of responsive design and social media is a plus.
• Experience successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design.
• Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
• Strong project management skills and ability to influence others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Adobe CC: primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• At least two references and portfolio demonstrating type and layout skills as well as variety.
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
• Team player
(On-line Portfolio required when submitting your resume)