Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a eCommerce Content Designer to work a 1 year contract, with a strong possibility of extending, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
The e-Content Designer will help to improve customer service by continually refining and adding features and functionality online (and potentially in print). This role will entail layout and design work as well as templated work and the building banners.
- Create visual layouts for online or catalog presentations
- Prepare product images to maximize product presentation
- Design distinctive icons to facilitate shopping
- Work with editor to develop and execute special concepts (interactive demos or themed catalogs)
- Oversee photo shoots, coordinating efforts with merchandising and photographers
- Package and delivers assets in required format (online or print)
- Other responsibilities include creating interactive presentations for how-to projects or products, and banner advertising and promotions, all of which contribute to increased sales and strengthened brand awareness
- MUST have a strong digital portfolio highlighting directly relevant experience
- 3+ years website layout design (both in a building and re-buliding environment) experience with an in-house or advertising agency
- Comfortable in all aspects of design stages – concept, wireframe, final delivery
- Ability to well articulate and defend decision making in regard to design and concepts
- Solid knowledge of Quark, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Print–experience in pre-press and print production is nice to have
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager or similar CMS
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Some project management skills
- Very positive, eager to learn, and highly engaged who is confident in their skills, design concepts, executing projects sometimes with ambiguity but understanding how that fits within the framework of the client and client's best practices.