Our client, a Global eCommerce giant, is looking for a Digital File Manager to work internally with creative teams. They would prefer someone with Digital Asset Management experience!
Does a disorganized junk drawer keep you from sleep? Do you like ensuring everything is in its proper place? This File Manager is responsible for managing updating and maintaining the photography and video archive for the Photo/Video Studio, and creative agencies. This position will work with the creative, and studio team on creating a robust library system of images and videos. This role supports Marketing, for eCommerce Digital and Production teams. Be part of a Fortune 1 company, touch the lives of millions of people around the world!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts, Advertising, Library and Information Studies (MLIS) or related field preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to adapt systems and routines for efficiency.
- Experience managing catalogs of thousands of images.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see full scope of project and plan accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Structured thinker with an abiding love for classification and interest in taxonomy, metadata and controlled vocabularies.
- Background in archival or library information
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple functions (Creative, Marketing, Studios, etc…).
- Have a bias toward action and an eagerness to be part of a fun, hard-working team
Technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One, Final Cut.