Great Australian retail success story, established in 1985 this South-Eastern based company has evolved in to a leading home lifestyle retailer. In recent years they have rapidly grown with 50 stores operating throughout Australia and New Zealand, expanding their ranges and building an eCommerce channel.
They are now embarking on the next stage of their digital journey to build an engaged customer base who enjoy a seamless brand experience across in-store to online channels. This newly created Digital Experience Manager will play a pivotal part in the digital capability of driving the development and growth of the online channels.
- Leading and mentoring a high performing eCommerce team
- Creating the online business plan, mapping the customer journey and implementing online activities across all digital channels
- Aligning digital activity with marketing, ensuring all digital channels are fully optimised
- Responsible for all online activities: SEM, SEO, Social Media and eMail Marketing
- Provide best practice guidelines
- Drive insights from A/B multivariant testing and provide analytical reports
To be Successful:
- Ability to demonstrate experience of growing online business sales within a retail environment
- Experience of leading, mentoring digital / marketing team
- Five years + digital marketing / eCommerce experience
- Commercially minded - solid results driven conversion and optimisation capability
- An energetic, digital enthusiast who keeps up with latest trends
This highly valued position will suit an ambitious, digital marketer who is seeking to develop their career and be a part of their digital journey.
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or znicolson@firebrandtalent.