Digital Executive (Arts) - London - £30K
My client is an international communications consultancy dedicated to promoting and managing the reputation and interests of arts, cultural and charitable organizations around the world.
They are seeking a Digital Executive with a passion for and expertise in digital communications.
This role would support teams and clients by providing analysis on media and digital media coverage, stakeholder opinions, as well as relevant trends and events. A good understanding of the client’s business, strategy and communication needs is critical. Executives use an appropriate style and tone for all communications with clients. They contribute to and sometimes lead the production of high calibre materials, showing high attention to detail. The Executive also ensures the smooth running of projects and the delivery of premium client service by ensuring all logistics for client meetings and events are executed smoothly. Executives nurture a network amongst peers inside and outside the firm.
- Act as a trusted and well-informed colleague and a point of contact for respective clients, advising on digital strategy and campaigns in particular
- To offer insights to the management team to help identify, drive and secure new business
- Act as a critical member of the account team to formulate and deliver strategic counsel on the digital space, across a range of reputation issues
- Identify opportunities to introduce digital to broader mandates
- Act as a digital “advocate” to provide stewardship and training to colleagues
- Generating insights from digital to inform strategy, messaging and decision making
- Devising social media strategies and content planning
- Advising and supporting on integrated digital campaigns
- Advising on how to amplify earned media through digital promotion
- Effective execution of client work to a high quality and to deadline
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a digital communications champion, capable across a wide range of digital channels, strategies and tactics, particularly relating to the arts and cultural sector
- Have quantifiable experience in opening up new digital workstreams for existing clients
- Have delivered digital communications campaigns across media and other channels – experience with arts, design or fashion organisations particularly desirable
- Have experience in stakeholder mapping, influencer identification and engagement
- Demonstrate proficiency in a range of digital analytics and management platforms, particularly Sysomos, Spredfast and TalkWalker
- Ideally have prior experience delivering training in social media and digital applications through social media playbooks and workshops