Our client, a well-known non-profit located in the D.C. area, is looking for a Digital Audience Engagement Manager to join their Digital Engagement team. This person will be in a management position and will oversee a team of web producers and editors.
The ideal person will have a digital strategy & content management background, with strong experience creating and implementing strategies that reach and engage audiences. This person will be working closely with the team doing a combination of resource management, content management, online marketing strategy, digital analytics, and overseeing of SEO strategies.
- Manage staff of producers, strategists, QA editors, and SEO specialists to oversee the daily programming, online production operations and content optimization of the website
- Driving traffic to digital; retain visitors via implementation of engagement triggers; and utlize conversion optimization opportunities to achieve higher performance & revenue
- Act as a liaison with internal business units to ensure clear understanding of priorities
- Oversee programming and maintain alignment with the brand, using value metrics, strategic direction, audience segments, web analytics
- Ensure rollout of promotional support for enterprise programs and initiatives
- Provide monthly channel-level and team level metrics reporting, analyzing, charting and providing of insights and context for channel KPIs
- Ideal experience will include to ideally include: Adobe’s AEM (or current version) Content Management System with custom templates, a workflow management tool (IMP), Google AdWords and BrightEdge for SEO keyword research and Omniture’s Site Catalyst (or current version) for metrics reporting