Our client is seeking a Digital Documentation Writer to help facilitate the organization and launch of a new internal website. This role will be responsible for documenting internal business and system processes, editing and formatting files, and moving files to a new system. The ideal candidate will love to write and create digital documentation, and have a strong interest working closely with a digital publishing team.
Specifically, this role will:
- Collaborate with Director, Digital Publishing to define the information architecture and site maps
- Design templates that will be utilized for consistent branding and process across all projects
- Create a naming convention strategy to apply to all files and source systems
- Write and articulate business needs and processes for the team
- Collect and prep documentation to make files ready to publish
- Organize, move, and publish files to the new website
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Strong ability to write detailed, clear, and concise instructions.
- Advocate for consistency and polished
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to write, copy/edit, and format documents in a professional setting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 year experience in a digital project or professional writing role
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PPT) and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Familiarity with Wiki, Sharepoint, and Adobe Create Suite
Interested? Apply today.