An international and well renowned agency in Melbourne, approx. 20 people strong, is looking for a creative and technically sound digital designer/art director. Working on a large range of national clients as well as internal collateral, they have recently re-shaped their business to combine valuable and relevant insights derived from data with beautiful and clean creative aesthetics and design.
You will be designing for websites, micro-sites and other related web advertising collateral. You will have the opportunity to showcase your creative flair whilst having the opportunity to build your digital development skills. With a passion for all things digital you will be across the latest trends and technology and constantly be trying new things to push the boundaries with ‘out of the box’ ideas. You will also champion digital within the business and help to educate the team on the possibilities and opportunities within it whilst working on projects.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A strong background in digital design/graphic design primarily with proven experience working on websites and digital advertising
- A working knowledge of Front End Development would be advantageous though not essential
- The ability to work autonomously if required and art direct new projects
- A solid understanding of responsive and mobile first design
- The ability to design for interactive applications
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 including Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, & Flash
- A bachelors degree in a complimentary design discipline ideally Digital Design, Multimedia Design or UX Design
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs