We're looking for a Digital Designer for one of our clients in Plano. 90 day temp-to-hire through Vitamin T. Full benefits and weekly pay offered by Vitamin T.
Please note, our client is looking for a Designer with knowledge of HTML and CSS.
This person will be responsible for producing a wide range of creatives. Working with a small, dynamic team, this person will have creative initiative, strong execution skills and a passion to see their creative designs be the catalyst for sales results. We are looking for a team player that is willing to do what it takes to get the job done well and also someone that is always seeking to learn and improve their skills.
Role & Responsibilities
The Digital Designer will produce creatives for web and print applications consistent with leading-edge companies. The designer may also contribute to the management of various web properties.
The designer will work with the marketing team to design and produce:
- Digital and print materials to support trade show, sales, and product and brand marketing
- Digital ads to support paid marketing initiatives
- Email layouts for promotional initiatives
- Graphics for web pages
- Contribute creatively to other rich media when needed
Required skills include:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated excellence in web and digital design
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Capability to work and complete multiple projects concurrently
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Can work in a fast-paced environment where timely execution is imperative
- 4-year degree in related study
- 3-5 years professional experience
Desirable skills include:
- CMS experience
- Wordpress experience
- Photography experience