A non-profit here in NYC is looking for a Digital Designer with some Art Direction skills on an ongoing freelance basis.
- This person would be reporting to the Director of Creative/Marketing Services for their Brand Marketing & Communications team efforts.
- Responsible for creating and executing a broad range of fresh and original design solutions across all media platforms with an emphasis on digital and emerging technologies. This includes creating, concepting, and layout design of all marketing communications (online and offline) and ensuring programs align with marketing requirements,
- Looking for someone that requires minimal supervision. There is no AD on staff, so this person needs to have strong self-direction and experience in a start-up environment.
- Create: wide range of projects including social media, websites, online ads, print collateral, out-of-house, event signage and experiential environments, and digital creative content for events
- A solid background in brand development, integrated marketing, graphic and interactive design, and UI/UX.
- Translate marketing objectives across platforms
- Expertise with industry-standard software
- Strong typography/layout design skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, HTML
- Video editing a plus
- 3D rendering a plus
- Six to eight years’ experience, preferably with a brand agency