Vitamin T is assisting a branding and design agency located in NYC in their search for a mid-level Digital Designer. This is an onsite, temp to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Digital Designer include:
- Put the clients’ goals first, understanding their desired outcomes and designing digital solutions that meet (and even exceed) them
-Collaborate on the design of digital campaigns and solutions across multiple channels, including e-commerce and branding websites, iOS apps, social media and more
- Function as design lead on key projects, overseeing creative and delegating work to project team members
- Interface with third-party developers, create RFPs, document digital requirements and develop style guides to ensure design intent is realized
Ideal candidate experience:
· 3 - 5 years experience in digital design, including UI/UX, e-commerce, mobile/responsive and iOS applications. Time spent in a digital agency is highly preferred.
· A highly-refined aesthetic, demonstrated by a robust portfolio that includes digital work for beauty and luxury brands
· A passion for digital media and technology innovation, and a desire to always know what’s new and next
· High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as tools like Sketch and Invision
· A basic knowledge HTML/CSS, social media, and commonly-used CMS platforms
· An awesome attitude, excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills— and a desire to work hard and have fun