The Interactive Designer delivers digital solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs. Collaborates with both online and offline areas within the in-house agency. Highly detail-oriented; responsible for both design and execution. Must be able to execute creative concepts to produce finished working solutions, and interpret brand standards and adapt as needed to digital channels. Independent problem-solving skills are critical.
• Design and test email marketing campaigns, relying on best practices to achieve consistent user experience across various desktop and web email clients and platforms
• Make HTML/CSS content updates to existing web experiences
• Execute new concepts and strategies, including storyboards
• Repurpose, rework and revise existing content as needed
• Maintain awareness of technology and software advances in the field and apply advances to daily tasks
• Maintain job folders, documentation
• Work closely with both online and offline areas within the agency to ensure consistency of branding and messaging
• Experience with video compression and prep for delivery a plus
• 3-5 years experience and a solid understanding of email marketing standards and best practices as well as interaction design principles and correct syntax
• Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication