A full-service entertainment advertising, marketing and branding agency is looking for a Digital Designer to provide creative thinking and innovation for all digital projects.
- Working on a mix of Digital Design and Production work, no concepting
- Hands-on design position, responsible for expanding a show’s brand identity in the digital space, including the design of websites, email blasts and digital media.
- 2 week freelance project from 7/20-8/8
- Full time hours
• Collaborates and communicates with the Executive Creative Director and all Creative Directors including the Director of Production on digital concepts, development of a brand idea, and execution of a brand campaign to maintain consistency across all media:
- Partners with the Creative Director, Design, to ensure that the work is on brand.
- Partners with the Creative Director, Content, to establish correct messaging, voice and tone.
- Partners with the Creative Director, Motion, to maintain a relationship between digital and motion.
- Partners with Director of Production, to ensure brand changes made during major campaign moments extend to the digital space.
• Works with the Digital team (Designers, Developers, Technology Director, and Digital Producers) to concept and build digital solutions for clients, and ensure all ideas can be executed technically, within budget and time frame.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-motivated, collaborative team player.
• Love of theatre a plus.
• Reports to the Executive Creative Director.
- Portfolio of digital/interactive work
- Experience producing interactive/digital creative solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in Design or a related subject, or the equivalent work experience
- Expertise in traditional design disciplines such as, typography, sketching, grids, imagery and color
- Comprehensive understanding of industry tools for developing screen, animation, brand, illustration
and application design
- Understand digital disciplines, technologies and best practices in usability, information architecture,
UX and responsive design principles.
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels & digital advertising requirements.
- Experience with email marketing and social media platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite , HTML, CSS, UX/UX and all web principles