Our large financial services client located in Pennington, NJ is seeking an Digital Designer for a 35 - 40 hour a week contract position. This is a longterm contract slated to last at least a year.
The Digital Design position is primarily responsible for:
- supporting development and management of templates for a multitude of print, email and other interactive communications through MessagePoint portal.
-In addition, a portion of time will be utilized to support HTML creation and eventually migration into automated workflows.
-Layout and design electronic communications developed to educate plan participants throughout the lifestages and priorities their lives take them
-Ensure that all pieces produced maintain appropriate branding standards and support a strong presence of multicultural images
Summary of Position
Work with the Communications team to develop within MessagePoint platform, modify and maintain templates and variables to produce on-demand communications in support of financial education and wellness communications for 401(k), Equity, Non-Qualified, and ESPP plans. Create and Design responsive emails supporting the same topics and end users.
Minimum Requirements for Digital Designer:
• Solid experience or certification in Adobe CC 2015 Dreamweaver & PhotoShop, (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Fireworks a plus)
• Knowledge of the PC platform, Microsoft Office (2013), SharePoint 2013 required
• Knowledge of SalesForce/Exact Target/Pardot a plus
• Ability to work in fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment
• Experience and/or background in agency or corporate marketing environment
Complexity of Decisions
• Manage jobs from concept to completion
• Juggle numerous projects and provide clear communication to partners.
• Ensuring that pieces are designed to spec and well thought through early in the process
• Very high attention to detail on the creation and through entire process of developing a communication piece while following department standards
Contribution/Impact on the Business
The Communications team is transitioning to a new on-demand delivery tool. The candidate will help us deliver a growing number of communications through this tool and will become the subject matter expert of the platform. The ability for this person to learn the platform and quickly impact automated delivery is key.