We're working with a client in West Hollywood that is a TV streaming service looking for Digital Designer on a contract to hire (temp-to-perm) basis. This designer will report directly into the VP of Brand and Design, as an integral design part within the creative team. The primary responsibilities will include strategizing, creating and executing stunning digital concepts to meet Pluto TV business goals. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards with resourcefulness and dedication.
- Develop various marketing ads such as digital ads, web pages, email templates, web banners, while collaborating with all departments to support them for their graphic and creative needs.
- Work with external partners to ensure proper brand standards across all marketing and communication platforms
- Bring new technology-based creative solutions to the marketing team, such as iOS presentation apps, video clips, audio clips, editing etc.
- Meet with various stakeholders to collect and translate requirements for creative development
- Maintain and create dynamic branded visuals for repeatable templates.
- Ensure creative deadlines are met by working effectively under pressure and in a fast paced environment while maintaining brand equity and proper execution of materials.
- Various other graphic needs may occur as needed such as brochures, posters, direct mail, etc.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking:
- 3-6+ years of experience in design, agency experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of design for digital ads on many platforms
- Highly motivated, work well under pressure, and able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments
- Proven track record of executing designs with stated goals
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field a plus, but not required.
- Mastery of fluid web design
- Master of Adobe Creative Cloud especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of CSS, Adobe After Effects and HTML is a plus
- Cross platform design experience a plus (connected TV, mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Proficient with wireframing and prototyping tools
Digital Portfolio Required for consideration of this role. Please make sure to apply with a link on your resume!