Our client are a fabulous technology, B2B and corporate PR agency who are part of a wider group and work with some of the largest, well known brands! They are looking for a permanent creative Digital Designer to join their dynamic team in Central London.
On a day to day basis this candidate will be working across all forms of digital, including responsive websites/landing pages and emails, as well as some presentations and printed collateral when required. Candidates must have illustrative skills for graphs and infographics, being able to use their creative mindset to keep the work fresh and engaging.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent Adobe CC skills, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have past email design experience.
- Proven experience delivering responsive web pages.
- Vector illustration skills for icons, infographics, graphs and assets.
- A good understanding of the limitations of front end code for digital design.
- Knowledge of the best UX practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills when communicating concepts/design work.
- Any front end coding skills would be ideal.
- Experience building emails.
- Working knowledge of InDesign or animation/video software such as After Effects and Premiere.
For this position in particular the client would like to see very digital focused candidates, a little print design is still relevant, however it would be great to have any digital projects at the very front of your portfolio.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.