A well known, full-service entertainment advertising, marketing and branding agency is looking for a Digital Designer on a temp to perm basis.
- There will be a lot of work coming in, so they are looking for someone who can mange a lot of projects at once and meet deadlines.
- 100% digital work
- Must show some UX work in their portfolio
This Digital Designer will work collaboratively on all digital projects. This is a hands-on design position, responsible for expanding a brand identity in the digital space, including the design of websites, email blasts and digital media.
• Collaborates and communicates with the Senior Designer, Developers, and Digital Project Managers on digital concepts, development of brand ideas, and execution of a brand campaign:
• Works with the Digital team to concept and build digital solutions for clients
• Works with the Design, Copy, and Motion teams, to make sure there’s brand consistency across media
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-motivated, collaborative team player.
• Must have great attention to detail and be able to multi-task
• Must be able to take direction well and follow brand guidelines
• Love of theatre a plus.
- Portfolio of digital/interactive work, including website, banner ads and e-blasts
- 2+ years of experience producing interactive/digital creative solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in Design or a related subject, or the equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of design disciplines such as, typography, grids, imagery and color theory
- Understand digital technology and best practices in usability, information architecture,
UX and responsive design principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, UX, Sketch
Start: As early as April 30th
Freelance to hire