AQUENT is seeking a digital designer to join a creative and collaborative in-house agency team!
In this role you will create display ads, email and landing pages, do refreshes for DM, and some (very occasional) pieces for social and video.
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Business Requirements and Responsibilities:
•Will be responsible for design and marketing supporting creative tasks; also, will be accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work
•Ability to balance work priorities, manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects is essential
•Must exhibit a clear understanding of marketing objectives, and demonstrate an understanding of production constraints and capabilities (especially digital);
•Must possess a thorough understanding of design systems, layout and typography;
•Can troubleshoot production issues and is capable of working in a fast-paced, data-led environment.
4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline OR 5+ years of industry experience with prepress professional level portfolio of past work
Adobe CC suite, Sketch, InVision App, Familiarity with Microsoft Office, HTML5/CSS experience bonus