Vitamin T is working with a great B2B Marketing agency looking for a designer to join their growing creative team in downtown Chicago! This person is highly conceptual, and must be passionate about transforming complex communication challenges into smart, high-quality design solutions across a variety of marketing mediums.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute high-quality, original creative concepts both as an individual contributor and in a supporting role to the team’s junior designers.
- Collaborate with the agencies account teams, copywriters, developers, project managers and video producers.
- Prepare and lead internal and client-facing presentations that clearly articulate creative thinking and rationale.
- Mentor junior designers.
- Manage multiple projects at one time and assist with keeping team deliverables and timelines on track for a given project.
- Motivate account/project team, inspire productive collaboration and take a leadership role as an advocate for design within the agency.
- Adhere to diverse brand style guidelines.
We are looking for creatives who design with purpose. You must have at least 3 years of agency experience - mostly in digital work! Additional Qualifications are as follows:
- Experience managing design projects independently.
- Ability to be client-facing and present work confidently while explaining rationale and vision.
- Excellent layout, color and typographic skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working on identity systems and developing brand guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, organization and presentation skills.
- Confidence to share your opinion, and a desire to learn and lead.
- Commitment to production of high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all collaborators.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
- Expertise in Adobe CC and PowerPoint; familiarity with Sketch, InVision.