We are looking for a Digital Designer with social media campaign experience. This an on-site, 12month temporary assignment with benefits.
Are you digitally native and hyper aware of what is happening in the social media space? Do you have proven experience working with major brands in the earned media space and be able to showcase work that demonstrates an understanding of a brand’s unique voice and tone? Do you have a strong conceptual ability and proven print, type, and digital design skills, including branding systems and digital storytelling? If yes, this is the role for you!
· The Digital Designer will focus on social strategy, working with our Client's in-house agency that creates a wide range of client, prospect, and internal communications.
· You will be responsible for creating concepts, design, build, update, and prep all types of digital materials to be used across a variety of social media platforms, including but not limited to: Snap, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
· You’ll collaborate with Copywriters, Art Directors, and Motion Designers, making design revisions or updates, and prepping files in the correct format and requested specs.
· Partner with AD or MD to finalize files in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign, making any needed updates to the design, layout, or file format(s)
· Knowledge of design principles, including layout, type, color, and composition · Impeccably detail oriented
• Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Familiar with web design, HTML, CSS, and responsive design (you will not be coding)
• A working knowledge of After Effects, GIF’s and motion graphics a bonus
· Well organized with naming structure of layers and files, understand hierarchy of layers, and use smart objects and pathfinder (adding, subtracting, minus front/back, etc. in Illustrator) to produce a well optimized file to hand-off
· Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills across capabilities and functional roles (Developers, ADs, Account Service, etc.)
· Comfortable working on tight deadlines and a high volume of work with geographically dispersed teams.
• Knowledge of Sketch a bonus
• 2-5 years enterprise and/or agency experience required