Vitamin T is assisting our media company client with their immediate need for a Digital Designer to help with an influx of post-sale digital campaign launches. This is an onsite project that would start on Tuesday, 2/20 and last approx. 6 weeks (possibility for extension). Experience with Celtra ad build would be plus.
This position is hands on design and production for digital ad campaigns, native units and comps, rich media, and video for clients. You will collaborate with the digital art director, group creative director, client services managers, marketers.
- Design digital advertising campaigns for proposals while keeping the client’s goals and brand guidelines in mind (standard banners, rich media, emails, custom high-impact units)
- Execute post-sale creative for desktop and mobile (including custom destinations, social media trends, rich media, banners, etc)
- Fast learner on proprietary products
- Self-motivated, manage and design projects from initial concept to final production
- Strong organizational skills/flawless attention to detail
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong eye for color, layout, and typography
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Digital Design or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a digital designer supporting a sales and marketing department in publishing, media, or advertising. 4+ years total design experience.
Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator. Celtra and HTML knowledge a plus. High proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook for Mac.