Vitamin T Client located in Charlottesville, VA is currently seeking a talented digital designer to join a team that acts as an internal advertising agency/design studio for the company’s primary products/services, as well as its affiliated businesses. This position will report directly to either the Creative Director or Associate Creative Director and they are open to the role location being in Charlottesville or central Virginia via telecommuting.
- As a Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of assets that range within cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to landing pages, display banners, microsites and presentations.
- Some projects may involve digital support for events, trade shows or other environmental design applications, and on occasion print projects.
- The role involves working closely with members of the Creative Team (e.g. directors, copywriters, other graphic designers and traffic manager), UX and Developers on the Digital Marketing Team, and with marketers representing different business segments.
- You’ll need to be able to interpret creative briefs and produce content that; effectively facilitates marketing brand awareness, lead generation and sales promotional efforts; positions each product/service in its relative market; complies with brand objectives; appropriately services the customers, and ultimately increases revenues.
- A qualified candidate will have a four-year degree from an accredited university or art school in the field of design (digital or graphic).
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience. Advanced skill sets in digital design for web, multimedia, motion graphics and animation. Preferably in an agency/design firm environment and, or corporate in-house creative department having produced advanced work (i.e. developing integrated campaigns for email, landing pages and banners, A/B testing).
- Is up to date with best practices for the design and implementation of digital applications; usability, browser limitations and strengths, mobile for phones and tablet devices, desktop, online advertising using remarketing and display banners.
- Proficiency with Adobe CS software (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premier etc.), Marketo or similar email applications, coding skills using HTML (HTML5). Experience working with PHP based CMS platforms such as WordPress or Drupal. Understanding of server side technologies. Animation skills for banners and other digital presentations is a significant plus.
- Ability to take a project from concept to live/finished project through an iterative creative and technical process in a collaborative team environment. Must show an attention to detail and have respect for deadlines.
- Provide a link to a portfolio of work and a description of hands-on involvement (significant projects) with the application.
If interested and would like more information, please apply to this posting directly and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.