A full service agency who was voted one of AdWeeks 50 "Top Shops" in America. They use technology as a tool to push their clients and work forward.
The Digital Designer offers digital production support for display advertising, websites and email blasts and also will assist in the organization and re-touching of digital imagery. The ideal candidate will be Mid-Level, 3-5 years experience with agency experience.
**GASP and Animate CC is a bonus- if you have working knowledge/ experience with HTML they're willing to teach the right candidate GASP and Animate CC.**
- Responsible for the creation of digital display ads (html, gif, static), resizes, email templates and website assets as instructed by CD and AD.
- Development of new display ad concepts, storyboards and assets as assigned by CD or AD.
- Creation of resizes that match vendor specs to build out complete media buys (based on direction from CD or AD).
- Ensure all files for media buys are within spec and meet specific vendor requirements.
- Creates and updates staging links for internal and client review of display ads, email blasts and any other digital work.
- Assist in organization, manipulation, and re-touching of digital imagery.
- Keeping organized files on the agency’s server, quality control.
- Ability to filter work assignments through our Project Management System.
- Researching and staying current with development standards pertaining to display ads, email blasts, social media and other forms of digital advertising.
- Other responsibilities as assigned and applicable to job’s primary functions.