Our client, a major beauty brand in NYC is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will possess an ability to understand and refine on a strong brand vision, excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills, thorough attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Design site wide refreshes and ensure that the online design is consistent with the brand
- A strong knowledge of all interactive technologies and tools to ensure feasibility and delivery of design projects.
- Heavy production on certain elements of the site to include: promotional updates, headers, small navigational graphics and seasonal corporate imagery
- Collaborating daily with online team to ensure that the needs of the group are being communicated clearly across our web platform and all deadlines are met
- Design of email marketing campaigns
- Effectively present initial creative concepts and communicate functionality
- Daily interactions online creative team to ensure content fits within the parameters of design and supports all projects
- Work in close partnership with the extended creative team to create and extend style guides and design pattern libraries in support of brand and cross-platform consumer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable work experience)
- 4+ years of web design experience (e-commerce experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of latest digital/mobile design standards and best practices, as well as strong understanding of information architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Experience working for a retail, beauty, or fashion brand is preferred
- Good understanding of email marketing standards, interactive design principles, usability and online branding issues
- Skillfully handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines