services to be performed
Our Client is seeking seeking a talented, customer-obsessed visual designer to create innovative and compelling marketing experiences on multiple media platforms including online, mobile and Fire tablets. You will work closely with merchandising, marketing, and product teams to create and bring ideas to life. You are an experienced visual designer who has successfully demonstrated taking business goals and turning them into exceptional world-class designs. You understand the complexity of marketing and know how to set the visual standard for our brand. You have strong organizational skills, web expertise, design aesthetic, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. You will create new visual styles and brand guidelines and have opportunities to challenge yourself on a high level across many mediums including photography, video, and illustration.
- Take an idea from concept to launch.
- Create merchandising and marketing campaigns that elevate the brand across multiple marketing channels including online retail (homepage), marketing and sales-driven email campaigns, and mobile marketing
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Understand user experience best practices for web design & mobile interactions
- Use current and future marketing channels to inform and delight our customers
- Present and defend visual design solutions to leadership & team owners
- Collaborate with the design community at large to ensure consistent brand use across multiple marketing channels
- Manage design documentation, style guides, and our visual voice.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating online marketing, eCommerce / retail merchandising, visual branding, and great user-centered design solutions.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in online marketing & retail design
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in an advertising or creative agency environment
- Writing skills a plus.
- Design experience across a range of media including online, mobile and print.
- Understanding of HTML5, and CSS
- Illustration Experience
Portfolio Link is a MUST in resume
The team needs support for covering leave of absence, the temp will be supporting the holiday season, most important marketing dates on the calendar.
General marketing creative production and creative direction: Holiday Campaign Creative and Production
Email - On-site Placements - Off-site placements (Mobile ads, Social Ads) - Production and creative support for print & ad campaigns
Looking for candidate who has strong organization skills, Web expertise and Attention to detail
Somebody who has experience creating, merchandising
Designing strongly branded promotional context
Be able and present their visual solutions to leadership and business partners
Collaborate with design community
Designing for holidays black Friday and Christmas
Placements for merchandising and placement supporting by any visual needs by design team
Samples of work design demonstrating marketing, visual branding
Minimum 5+ years of experience in photo shop
Experience working in deadline driven environment
Experience working with cross team environment
Bachelor Degree in Design and equivalent is preferred
Experience working with UX designers
Design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Working knowledge of SKETCH
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs