A non profit organization here in NYC is looking for a Digital Designer on an ongoing freelance basis reporting to the Director of Creative/Marketing Services for their Brand Marketing & Communications team efforts. Start Date = within 2 weeks (after 3 round of interviews)
This exciting position is responsible for creating and executing a broad range of fresh and original design solutions across all media platforms with an emphasis on digital and emerging technologies. This includes creating, concepting, and layout design of all marketing communications (online and offline) and ensuring programs align with marketing requirements. You will provide design solutions across multiple departments and create a wide range of projects including social media, websites, online ads, print collateral, out-of-house, event signage and experiential environments, and digital creative content for their race events.
- A solid background in brand development, integrated marketing, graphic and interactive design, and UI/UX.
- Translate marketing objectives into across platforms
- Expertise with industry-standard software
- Strong typography/layout design skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, HTML
- Video editing a plus
- 3D rendering a plus
- Six to eight years’ experience, preferably with a brand agency