My client, A creative agency based in Melbourne is on the look out for a strong Digital Designer.
You will be a conceptual thinker with a strong understanding of design methodologies and their application across all digital mediums, as well as a knowledge of UX/UI frameworks and industry best practise.
- Produce finished online media; including websites, microsites, online display media, apps, banners and eDMs
- Work closely with the Head of Digital and Creative Directors to help drive digital integration throughout all client briefs
- Ensure compliance with client brand guidelines
- Interpret creative concepts (rationales, scamps and/or wireframes) and pre-empt any optimisation issues whilst recommend practical working solutions
- Attend client meetings when required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-4 years agency design experience, ideally in a large, fast paced integrated agency environment
- Solid understanding of developer skills set
- Hands on knowledge of best design practices (UX/UI)
- eDM design and development experience
- Experience with HTML5 ad-creative and associated tools such as Google Web Developer
- Basic skills in adobe animate and after effects
- A strong passion for layout and typography with a meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have an outstanding portfolio of work which showcases examples spanning a range of digital mediums
If this sounds like your next role - please send through your most recent portfolio and resume to Ali.