Our client is searching for a Digital Designer that is excited by working on different projects each week. This client has multiple brands under a larger umbrella and they are looking for a designer to assist in a refreshing the identity of some of these brands. In addition, they are looking to use design to optimization their landing page conversion rates, presentation design, and other digital assets.
This would be a part-time, long-term contract. It would start out at 10-25 hours/week. Over time it could increase up to 40 hours/week.
Remote work is okay but will require weekly on-site meetings.
- Five to eight years of graphic design experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Outstanding visual and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- A solid knowledge of the graphic design process including design and typography, production procedures, printing and photography, building, basic film editing, and digital file preparation.
- Must be able to take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Proficiency with standard design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)