The Digital Designer will be a member of the creative team supporting all marketing and promotional efforts and will be responsible for a combination of print and digital media including photography and video production.
REPORTS TO: Graphic Design Manager
DEPARTMENT: MARKETING DEPT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and code engaging marketing emails
• Maintain and organize email templates in marketing email system
• Create graphics for print, web and social media working within style guidelines or independently.
• Corporate photography (company events, headshots, client meetings, etc).
• Assist with corporate videography.
• Photo editing/manipulation and retouching.
• Proofing and close attention to detail.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3-5 years graphic design work experience. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design highly preferred. Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, color theory, composition and layout. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Must have ability to fully integrate into a team setting, yet also be able to work independently. Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and flexibility in schedule in order to meet hard deadlines. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• SOFTWARE: Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and basic Excel in a PC based environment. Experience with ExactTarget (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or other email marketing platform is preferred. Proficient in print production on a large format printer within 60 days. Working knowledge of major social media channels.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use manual dexterity, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Normally not exposed to conditions that are discomforting or disagreeable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs