ABOUT THE CLIENT
One of Australia's leading and most recognized financial services brands is looking for a talented and creative Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join their Consumer Finance Credit Cards portfolio and provide digital assets to and contribute to the growth of the Consumer Finance Digital Sales across online, mobile, and tablet.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Digital Designer Credit Cards role is a creative position where you'll play a key role in providing strategic direction, oversight and execution of all digital assets (banners, campaigns, landing pages, etc.,) through Design and Copy delivery of Marketing and Testing Campaigns that support sales roadmaps across the Consumer Finance portfolio. The Consumer Digital Scope of this role includes rolling out new designs of credit cards and ensuring consistency, alignment, and quality of delivered digital assets across all major brands across mobile, tablet and desktop touchpoints.
You'll play an intricate role working closely with the Creative Services Team including; Design, CX Designers, and Content-- within a data-driven, innovative and fast paced Agile environment.
DAY-TO-DAY WORK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and deliver digital assets (banners, campaigns, landing pages, making templates, etc.,) to support Marketing campaigns across all major brands
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Design, CX, Optimisation teams to deliver roadmaps that lead to continual improvement in page performance
- Leading the rollout of new design for Credit Cards
- Banner Campaign Work (designing all elements and layouts + continue to develop templates)
- Work with Marketing teams and Creative agencies on the integration of landing pages and translating campaign messaging to the core site
- Ensure that Consumer Finance Digital Sales channels are in alignment with brand guidelines and Digital style guides
EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of Digital Experience and creating digital campaign assets and banners
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management experience
- Ability to follow style guides and templates
- Customer Centred Design / CX experience (desired)
- Knowledge of Agile processes is preferred
**This is a great opportunity to truly provide strategic direction of the digital function to maximize sales and experience while assisting with the design assets across brands that that will be used and seen by millions of people!
- Many perks including financial, wealth and insurance benefits
- Extremely great work/life balance through a range of flexible work options
- Entitled to continuous online learning, training modules, and career planning tools in order to promote personal and internal growth within the company
- Encouraged to participate in community through paid volunteer leave
**If the above sounds like YOU and are interested in the opportunity please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio that highlights relevant your
relevant digital campaign experience and banner work based projects. You can also send directly to Ellie Doran at edoran@Firebrandtalent.com
Look forward to hearing from you!