My client is a consultancy and public relations agency that designs and delivers communications strategies for some of the world's highest profile organisations, governments and individuals.
They are currently looking for a Digital Designer to work within the Content & Brand team and help deliver the clients' marketing requirements.
The team is in charge of writing, research, design, brand strategy, web development, data visualisation and video production, they produce powerful, creative content for public affairs, communications and stakeholder campaigns.
You would be responsible for designing materials from social media collateral to full websites, emails, banners.
- Full project lifecycle – from brief, pitch to usability and build
- Work closely with other designers and developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Provide creative input and feedback on the on-going projects
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas to teams and client
- Providing account teams with creative ideas to support a campaign.
- Creating graphics for online and interactive use, for example sharable content for social media channels, artwork for video post-production, and similar
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture
- Grounded communicator: you know how to set expectations with teammates, ask the right questions, explain what you’re capable of and talk about your design decisions clearly and persuasively to non-designers.
- Maintain filing systems on server to required standards
- Be proactive with workload and liaise with our Studio manager and Design Director for project priorities
You must have:
- A strong understanding of and proficiency with the Adobe Design Suite
- Previous working knowledge of user experience applications such as UXPIN/Sketch
- Experience working with Wordpress or any other CMS
Please apply with a CV+ portfolio