My client is a luxury brand in the interiors sector looking for an experienced digital designer to join their creative inhouse team. You will be looking for the opportunity to join a growing team, have aspirations to grow your role and be happy to mentor and 'manage up' effectively. Your portfolio should be predominately digital and reflect the responsibilities below:
• Work from supplied briefs to create concepts and develop designs through to
implementation in line with tight deadlines. This covers all aspects of the brand website and
supporting elements and includes but is not limited to; design and build of CSS pages, HTML
emails, affiliate banners, product pages, online guides.
• Understand the importance of brand guidelines and balance this with a solid knowledge of
online best practice, to develop creative and commercial designs.
• Work closely with the Senior Designer, Ecommerce Manager and an external Developer to
elevate and maintain the look and feel of all online content.
• Format and provide all digital assets required by the Ecommerce Content Merchandiser.
Along with the rest of the studio, maintain the in-house image library and studio databases to
ensure imagery is up-to-date, tagged and saved correctly.
• Adapt existing designs from printed seasonal collateral to work effectively online
• In addition to online projects, work across print based projects such as catalogues, press
releases, adverts and other additional ad hoc jobs.
• Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design / Digital Design
• Minimum of 2 years digital design experience, preferably working in an ecommerce
• 2 years work experience in HTML, CSS, building HTML emails, using website CMS systems.
Java script would be advantageous.
• High proficiency in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design.
• Previous experience working with web developers.
• Good team player with a can-do pro-active approach
• Ability to use own initiative to come up with creative concepts and work alone when
• Good communicator with ability to liaise with other members of the studio team, the
marketing team and other departments across the business
• Flexible and responsive to needs of the business and able to multi-task in order to meet
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs