Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for an eCommerce Creative Project Coordinator to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Smyrna, GA.
This individual will work under the Digital Content Manager and help with traffic management for site creative.
- Set up workflow in the management tool (The Company uses Workfront)
- Intake of creative project team requests
- Work with the creative team on resource allocation and intake of project requests
- Act as the single point of contact for project resources and stakeholders
- Set up meetings with agendas and ensure objectives are met
- Communicate action items and owners
- Provide weekly status updates to all involved to provide visibility into progress
- 1-2 years of project/ traffic management is desired, along with an understanding and proficiency in PM software
- Agency experience is a huge plus
- Must be able to work on smaller efforts and shorter-term online requests, but the volume will be a high number of requests
- Experience with Workfront is a PLUS
- Experience with the online creative processes is a MUST
- Ability to negotiate and work within different personalities, and possessing corporate acumen is important.