Top Media & Entertainment client is seeking a Digital Creative Marketing Manager for a year long contract with full benefits! This position requires at least 3 years experience managing digital campaigns (both display and social), with a background in the entertainment industry (studio such as WB NBC Fox CBS) is a must.
The Digital Creative Marketing Manager, as a key member of the Digital Communications team, will lead the strategy development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels. These channels include web content, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, social media and onsite display ads.
• The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with (1) Marketing, which will provide overall marketing strategy, (2) Communications to develop content, (3) Digital Channel Managers (e.g. email manager, social media manager) on our team to optimize the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts and (4) creative team (e.g. writers, designers) to execute the campaign vision.
• Provide functional expertise, and best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns. Apply expertise to demonstrate how digital communications can improve the reach and enhance effectiveness of marketing campaign content.
• Manage marketing campaign strategy and content development and delivery across multiple web sites and other digital channels.
• Partner with digital intelligence/analytics team to create and measure, and analyze and optimize marketing related content performance in the various digital communication channels and provide insights and key learnings to affiliated teams
• Partner with User Experience team on the management and evolution of digital branding elements that are incorporated across all of our digital properties
• Contribute to thought leadership for the digital communications strategy.
• Ensure appropriate planning and resources are in place to accomplish goals.
• Ensure digital communication projects/programs are executed within strict conformance with company's risk, security and other applicable standards and support the development of new standards for evolving channels.
• Experience in the oversight and management of digital marketing campaigns across several channels.
• Track record of building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence
• Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams
• Good operational and process orientation. Strong project management and organizational abilities
• Management experience leading matrixed teams including goal setting, managing team activities, and managing performance.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels