Aquent is currently seeking a digital copywriter to create customer-focused copy for our clients service platforms. This position requires someone with expert knowledge of web writing best practices, experience writing customer-facing instructional copy, ADA/508 compliance and familiarity with quality assurance testing. Ideal candidate will be prepared to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
1. Familiarity with following Brand guidelines and standards, tone of voice guidelines and translating them into customer-centric web communications and instructional messaging for the service platforms.
2. Quality assurance tests new web pages to ensure correct copy is implemented; work closely with IT and testing teams to meet tight testing deadlines.
3. Work closely with Content Strategy team to develop copy that is in brand voice and on message.
4. Work with compliance and legal departments to ensure copy is approved for use within deadlines.
1. Highly motivated, consumer-focused, goal-oriented, collaborative, strong communicator and team player.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience writing consumer-facing website content. Some of this experience should be self-service content.
3. Understanding of transactional systems and the ability to create customer-centric messaging.
4. Ability to make financial services/insurance copy understandable and approachable.
5. Ability to write copy for ADA Compliance Level AA
6. Understand usability and customer experience concepts and methodologies a plus.
7. Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
8. Financial services background a plus.
1. ADA/508 Compliance requirements.