We are looking for a skilled and organized Copywriter to join our clients growing team in NYC! This Copywriter will sit with their Corporate Digital Group, who are the internal agency within our client’s organization. They are responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.
The Copywriter is responsible for translating marketing objectives into compelling content and copy, producing both short and long-form communications across a wide range of digital, social and traditional media.
At times you’ll be writing within established brand guidelines in a predefined tone of voice, on other occasions you’ll be tasked with crafting a new strategic voice for specific brands and audiences.
- Develop creative strategies, concepts, themes and content
- Conduct research to gain insight into business objectives and target audiences
- Adapt writing to suit consumer, financial, B2B or internal audiences in both short and long-formats.
- Present creative solutions to internal clientele
- Analyze client feedback to adjust messaging whenever required
- Review, edit and proof as needed, ensuring that copy is on brand, without spelling, grammar, punctuation, or usage errors
- Command of written and verbal language
- Relevant marketing, agency or public relations experience
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be analytical and strategic in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort working both individually and collaboratively in team situations
- Familiarity with UX and SEO practices