We are looking for a talented and inspired copywriter to work at our client on creative new in-house marketing projects.
In this role you will responsible for the development, production, and distribution of effective marketing content, while ensuring messaging is consistent with our brands’ position and appealing to our target markets. You will be generating all copy/content and will be working on the following types of projects:
- Draft, review, and edit copy/content for all platforms including websites, advertisements, emails, and videos.
- Draft, review, and edit press releases.
- Draft, review, and edit customer announcement letters and FAQ documents relating to newly acquired companies.
- Draft, review, and edit employee and customer announcements from various members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Write clear, concise, and creative copy for company website and marketing collateral, including headlines, CTAs and long form content
- Use a highly analytical data driven approach to review, evaluate and report on effectiveness of content.
- Maintain quality control to ensure all content is on-brand, error free, consistent in style and messaging to optimize user experience and achieve business objectives
- Ensure all internet content is SEO optimized including use of targeted key words.
- Develop ad copy, optimize landing page conversion funnels, and rigorously generate and test new copy to improve sales conversions.
- 3-5 Years web/mobile copywriting experience, preferably in a digital capacity focused on actively driving product sales through ad funnels using Adwords, Social Media channels and email marketing.
- Experience with writing aggressive ads for paid marketing campaigns, e.g. for Facebook and Google a plus.
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in lead generation.
- Ability to adapt the writing style, voice and tone of key executives
- Superior writing abilities with particular focus on driving sales and an understanding of SEO, new marketing trends and an enthusiasm for emerging platforms
- Strong proofreading skills
- Comfortable working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience writing ad copy for online/mobile performance-based advertising a plus
- Work quickly, accurately, and professionally within tight deadlines and large volumes of work
- Friendly and open approach to communications internally and with external teams
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize creative solutions to visual problems with limited assets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as required
- Meticulous attention to detail