Top Media and Entertainment client is seeking a Digital Coordinator to join their team. This is a 1 year temporary role with the possibility of extending.
The Digital Sales Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for efficiently trafficking assets for media campaigns and ensuring that the agreed upon turn around time frames are met. These campaigns include display media along with a heavy focus on in-stream video for short-form and full-episode ad products across network properties. The Coordinator will work with the TV Networks team lead and report directly to the Entertainment Manager.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience.
- Familiarity with ad-serving systems (FreeWheel, DFP-Premium, Vindico, Sizmek, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the media business
- Demonstrated success working on developing business initiatives or emerging departments
- Experience in driving business and revenue initiatives
- Experience in the publishing industry
About the position:
- Direct interaction with the brand's Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
- Interact with sales marketing/ site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
- Work with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions
- Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
- Assist Sales team with various projects
- Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
- On call support is required for after hours ad-related emergencies
- Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Extensive problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Attraction to continuous change and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint